Homemade cream to combat varicose veins and spider veins
- dried marigold flowers
- 50g beeswax
- 750 g olive or almond oil
Preparation and application:
- Put the calendula flowers in a glass jar, filling it with flowers up to a third more or less.
- Fill the remaining space in the jar with the oil of your choice.
- Cover the jar and let the flowers macerate for a total of 40 days.
- After that time, strain the oil from the jar and pour it into a saucepan.
- Heat it in a bain-marie and, when it has heated up slightly, add the beeswax to dissolve and stir all the ingredients.
- Pour the preparation into a jar to store the cream and let it cool.
- Apply it on the legs with varicose veins and spider veins, massaging with circular and ascending movements.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes