sugar and lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- 8-9 teaspoons of water, or enough to create a grainy paste
- Mix sugar, lemon juice and water. The sugar particles act as an exfoliating agent.
- Heat the mixture.
- Let it cool down a bit and apply it to the affected areas in the direction of hair growth.
- Let it dry.
- Keep it for about 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water, rubbing in circular motions.
Try to follow this regimen three times a week. You will start to see results after a couple of weeks.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes