How to use baking soda for gray hair
When talking about natural remedies to remove gray hair without dye, baking soda always appears as an option, a product with multiple hair uses, including covering gray hair.
- Two teaspoons of baking soda
How to apply :
- Mix the baking soda with plenty of water.
- Mix the two ingredients well until a thick paste forms.
- Apply this mixture on the previously moistened scalp. It is important that all hair is well covered.
- Leave it on the hair for about ten minutes as if it were a hair mask.
- Wash hair with plenty of water and a neutral pH shampoo.
Ideally, perform this treatment once a week. However, if gray hair begins to appear, it can be done twice a week, but it is advisable to space the days.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes